Current opening: Business Development Executive
Number of positions: 4
Experience: Fresher, Any Graduation
Location: Hubballi, Dharwad and Belagavi
Job roles and responsibilities: The role of a Business Development Executive is to assist the organisations sales and growth efforts by contributing to new customer acquisition. He/she should be able to provide ideas to attract new clients and keep the senior management updated about marketplace and competitor activity.
1. Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities.
2. Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in the corporate database.
3. Keep prospective client database updated.
4. Make cold calls for new business leads.
5. Support in writing new business proposals.
6. Set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations, and other sales actions.
7. Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert into sales.
8. Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company.
9. Arrange meetings for senior management with prospective clients.
10. Follow company guidelines and procedures for acquisition of customers, submission of tenders etc.
11. Attend periodic sales training where applicable.
12. Overcome objections of prospective customers.
13. Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events.
14. Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts.
15. Ensure to reach targets allotted within the stipulated.
1. Must possess strong customer service skills.
2. Excellent written and verbal communication.
3. Must have good negotiation skills.
4. Must be able to create good presentations.
5. Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
6. Must be detail oriented and an active listener.
7. Ability to work under pressure.
8. Ability to travel and attend sales events or exhibits.
9. Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
10. High level of integrity and work ethic.